Here’s a reminder for Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10.
You can make this sign for yourself, and a poster for mom’s Mother’s Day gift in a flash — and at no cost. Just go to this site: http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.
Type the words in the five boxes provided (it’s OK to type more than one word per block).
Change the image at the top of the sign or choose none at all, select different background and font colors, and adjust font sizes and types.
When you’re happy, click “Generate my Poster” and click the icon of a floppy disk (last image on right) above the sign to download the file to your computer.
Email it, or print it and frame it in an inexpensive frame from the dollar store, discount store or a thrift shop.
You can create a poster of an inside joke you and mom share or a saying you both like. Other ideas include:
- World’s Best Mom
- Keep Calm and Love Mom
- All Mothers are Working Mothers
- Parenting is Not for Sissies
- Keep Calm in This House?
- I Used to Be Cool
It’s easy to create a unique gift that mom will cherish.
Related blog posts:
- You Can Make Someone You Love the Best Gift Ever – at No Cost
- Adult Advent Calendar Ideas
- Make an Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Less Than $5
- Money-Saving Christmas Gift Idea #1 – Extend Your Beauty Cosmetic Tool
- Money-Saving Christmas Gift Idea #2 – Zip it Drain Cleaner
- Fun Christmas Gifts and Activities Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Women who Have Everything