Just got home from BlogHer15 in New York City — the biggest annual women’s blogging conference in the industry.
It was my first conference, and I was really impressed with the quality of the event and all the planning and thought that went into it.
Here are nine reasons why the conference was first class:
The entire program was filled with an incredible amount of enthusiasm and positive energy.
3) The location (both the city and the site within the city) was ideal.
4) The hotel facilities were excellent. The public areas were well-maintained, the staff was helpful and the rooms were comfortable and quiet.
5) There were a lot of little extra touches — for example, She Knows Media staffers wore orange flowers in their hair or on their clothes, which matched the stage backdrop and
even the waiters’ ties. The check-in goody bag was filled with wonderful things; I especially loved the BlogHer15 notebook to keep information in one spot. And the gift bag in the hotel rooms was fabulous, too.
6) The breakout sessions I attended were excellent; the presenters were knowledgeable and helpful. Picked up a lot of great blogging information!
7) There was a great variety of educational sessions. Wish I could’ve gone to more of them, as well as the classes WordPress offered!
8) The expo was the best I’ve ever attended; there were so many fun activities to do as you looked over the goods on display. I especially like the free head shot photo session, the ice cream and the yummy rum drink.
9) The conference was priced well for individual bloggers — and I felt like I got my money’s worth with the programming, meals, breakout sessions, gifts and more.
If you haven’t attended a BlogHer conference yet, give it a try next year!
Related blog posts:
Subscribe to Blog via Email