Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Thrift Store Treasures #9 — Great Bargain Finds
- Fitbit Charge 2 Review: Vastly Superior to Fitbit Charge HR
- Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Search Results for: thunder and lightning
Years ago, I met a man from an online dating site at a fast-food restaurant for a Coke. It turned out to be me listening to an hour-and-a-half monologue. (That happens a lot and I’m too mannerly — or dumb … Continue reading
Years ago, I corresponded with a local doctor I met online. That sounds promising, right? To check him out before meeting, I asked a friend who worked at the medical university where the doc graduated to see if she could find … Continue reading
Everyone does dumb things, right? Over the years, I’ve learned lessons the hard way from these harmful household experiences. 1) Not cleaning the bottom of the stove right after a lot of food ran over the edge of the baking … Continue reading
Here’s a recap of the good, bad and ugly things that’ve happened in my life during July: GOOD 1) My son, his wife and their adorable dog (isn’t he the cutest puppy ever?) came to visit for a nice, long … Continue reading
I had carpal tunnel surgery yesterday and haven’t perfected typing with one hand… so, take a look at these goofy photos and write-ups captured from online dating sites at BuzzFeed. They’ll crack you up! And if you’re married, they’ll make … Continue reading
The days and weeks after a divorce, separation or breakup with a long-time lover can be filled with sadness.
Online dating for women over 50 is, unfortunately, a mine field because scam artists abound.
Every time I write a blog post about embarrassing mistakes I’ve made, I think I’ve captured them all. But no, somehow there are always more…
Two extremely dumb things happened to me this month.