Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Escape Room: A Unique and Interesting Adventure with Friends
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Super Fun Fundraiser: Container Garden Contest and Silent Auction
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Author Archives: blogqueendiane
Escape rooms (also known as escape games) have been springing up everywhere. If you’ve never heard of them or experienced one, keep reading…
If you want to raise funds for a charitable cause, employee services association at work, or any other reason, sometimes it’s hard to hit on a winning idea. Here are 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to supplement my original … Continue reading
Who would have ever thought that a natural phenomenon would be the source of so many super-fun fundraising possibilities…? And the opportunity for an eclipse fundraiser doesn’t come along very often, either!
A container garden contest and silent auction is a unique and fun fundraiser that can produce big results; I coordinated this event in my workplace at a government agency and it was an incredible hit.
As part of my home decluttering project (OK, it was my 2016 New Year’s resolution, but who says it can’t continue in 2017?) I recently took my frig from chaos to calm. Decluttering and organizing the refrigerator resulted in an … Continue reading
If you have a broken ankle, broken leg or broken foot, chances are it’s a new experience — and you can use some helpful tips to make life as easy as possible during your recovery.
The pace of my thrift store shopping has slowed a little, but my excitement about thrift store treasures will never diminish!
My Fitbit Charge HR got waterlogged recently (don’t turn upside down in a kayak while wearing it) and quit working, so I had to buy a new fitness tracker. Another Charge HR wasn’t an option — since it’s being discontinued … Continue reading
Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Recently came back from a second women’s kayaking and hiking weekend in Brevard, North Carolina, and it was great — except for the near-death experience…