Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Thrift Store Treasures #9 — Great Bargain Finds
- Fitbit Charge 2 Review: Vastly Superior to Fitbit Charge HR
- Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Weird Excuses for Being Late to and from Work
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Author Archives: blogqueendiane
The Know-It-All was so good! It’s the quirky-but-true story of A.J. Jacobs, a 35ish New York City magazine editor who undertakes a one-year odyssey to read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica so he can become the “smartest person in the world.”
Many stores have occasional sales, but these three stores are unique because they give you 5 percent off the purchase price of everything you buy every day.
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
Visiting a penguin rookery is an amazing adventure!
If you’re like me, you’ve never heard of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. (It’s very close to Buenos Aires, Argentina.) I went there on a cruise around South America, and discovered it’s a very cool place. Here’s my story:
If you can walk and throw a frisbee, you can take part in one of the latest fitness activities — disc (frisbee) golfing! There’s probably a course or two in your area — and this type of golf doesn’t require … Continue reading
Always made me return the shopping cart to the store. She said only lazy people left them in the parking lot (horrors).
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship: