Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: bargain hunting
I’ve really, really been wanting to get Amazon Prime for a while, but the $99 price put me off. Kept thinking… if only they would put it on sale — and they did!
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Almost everyone loves to save money. What makes it so satisfying?