Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
- Tall Tower Contest — a Fun Fundraising Event or Team-Building Challenge
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: bargains
Planting flowers and enjoying their colorful blossoms during the spring and summer is something a lot of people love. But it can be expensive. Bargain gardening is the way to go. Here are 12 ways to save money on flower … Continue reading
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
I’ve really, really been wanting to get Amazon Prime for a while, but the $99 price put me off. Kept thinking… if only they would put it on sale — and they did!
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some great finds I came across during the last month in local thrift stores:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
It was 98 degrees this week with a heat index of 105, so I scored some “hot” bargains. Half were thrift store treasures and the others were bought at yard sales.
Here are 20 great thrift store shopping tips:
Like many people, I try to be frugal every day of the year — and here are some ways I saved money in April: