Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- See Unlimited Movies at the Theater for $10 a Month with Movie Pass
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: cruising
Whenever I travel with Merry Ellen, we have weird experiences (“adventures” as we like to call them).
If you occasionally have a bad day and want to take off for the “end of the earth,” Ushuaia, Argentina, is the place for you. It’s the last city on the southernmost tip of the South American continent, followed only … Continue reading
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
If you’re like me, you’ve never heard of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. (It’s very close to Buenos Aires, Argentina.) I went there on a cruise around South America, and discovered it’s a very cool place. Here’s my story:
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship:
I’m scheduled to take a trip-of-a-lifetime cruise this year and am intent on finding inexpensive ways to learn a foreign language before I go. My goal is to learn as much Spanish as possible beforehand sailing around South America – … Continue reading
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
There’s apparently some jinx preventing my suitcase and me from traveling to Europe together…
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.