Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Get a 5 Percent Discount Every Day at 3 Popular Stores
- South America Cruise: A Day in the Falkland Islands
- South American Cruise: Penguin Rookery at Punta Tombo National Reserve, Argentina
- South America Cruise: Adventures in Punta Del Este, Uruguay
- Fun New Fitness Activity: Disc Golfing with Frisbees
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Victory Log: List Today's Accomplishments & Feel Good About Them
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Sentence-a-Day Five Year Journal
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: cruising
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship:
I’m scheduled to take a trip-of-a-lifetime cruise this year and am intent on finding inexpensive ways to learn a foreign language before I go. My goal is to learn as much Spanish as possible beforehand sailing around South America – … Continue reading
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
There’s apparently some jinx preventing my suitcase and me from traveling to Europe together…
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re frugal all year long (like me) so you can indulge in a cruise or two, you want to be sure your hard-earned cash goes as far as possible! Here are some suggestions to save money on cruises:
Just came back from a 10-night solo cruise to the Mediterranean on the Celebrity Equinox — and it was great. This ship, which holds about 2,800 passengers, is comfortable and lovely.