Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: decluttering
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.
I feel blessed to have a pantry: a little closet right in the kitchen to fill with food — and a door that closes to hide it all. It’s great until the contents start to overflow …
If you’re like me, many times during the year your doctors, hair dressers or other professionals give you a card for a follow-up appointment in the next calendar year. What do you do with it? In the past, I resorted … Continue reading
You know the old saying “everything but the kitchen sink”? Well, that’s about what you can find underneath one.
The decluttering project for week 2 of 52 was the junk drawer under the microwave. (Actually, it’s junk drawer #1 of 2 there.)
A couple weeks ago, I boldly announced that my word for 2016 is DECLUTTER. My #1 life goal this year is to declutter my entire house and garage: 1,500 square feet of space on two floors.