Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Thrift Store Treasures #9 — Great Bargain Finds
- Fitbit Charge 2 Review: Vastly Superior to Fitbit Charge HR
- Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
- Meetup Groups: A Great Way to Pursue Hobbies and Meet New People
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: fitbit
My Fitbit Charge HR got waterlogged recently (don’t turn upside down in a kayak while wearing it) and quit working, so I had to buy a new fitness tracker. Another Charge HR wasn’t an option — since it’s being discontinued … Continue reading
One evening, I went to get a massage and took off my Fitbit. I put it in my purse, and saw it glowing in the pocket when I picked it up to go, but by the time I got home … Continue reading
Life Hacks and a Laugh: Three Things I’m Loving Lately – Handy Tank Top Hangers, Suitcase Connector, Fit B****
During the past week or so, three things really struck me.
Have an Amazon Echo? Have a Fitbit fitness tracker? Now you can set them up to “talk” to each other. One of the most recent tricks Alexa (the Siri-like speaker on the Amazon Echo digital assistant) can do is give … Continue reading
Fitbits are so helpful in providing motivation to be more active! I’ve been using one for more than two years now and discovered some interesting Fitbit facts you may not know.
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
Fitbits are getting more and more popular — and everyone knows at least one person who has one. I’ve been using a Fitbit for 22 months now — a Fitbit Force for a year and Fitbit Charge for 10 months … Continue reading
Some”first-ever” events this month included: 1) Wearing stilettos.
If you love your Fitbit — like I do — but worry about it coming unhooked and falling off your wrist, fret no more. A fabulous Fitbit accessory to keep the clasp from opening and the device from falling off is available. … Continue reading
I’m a die-hard Fitbit enthusiast, and used the original Fitbit Force for ten months until it fell apart and I regretfully returned it under the company’s product recall. However, after getting in the groove of tracking steps every day and finally … Continue reading