Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Watch What You Ask For: Sleeping Overnight in an Airport is NOT Glamorous or Fun
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Please Don't Hug or Kiss Me at Work - It's Called Sexual Harassment
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: fitness
Fitbits are so helpful in providing motivation to be more active! I’ve been using one for more than two years now and discovered some interesting Fitbit facts you may not know.
A trip to an aerial adventure park is something everyone should try! As you perform each of the above-ground challenges, your emotions range from slightly scared to euphoric. It’s an exhilarating experience to put your body to the test and … Continue reading
For a truly unique fitness experience, try an aerial yoga class — stretching and posing using long fabric slings suspended from the ceiling as supports.
Recently wrote a blog post about the many crafts I’ve done through the years and realized I’ve also gone through an extreme number of non-craft hobby “phases,” too.
I took my first chair dancing class at Inversions, a local pole fitness studio, tonight. And am almost at a loss for words to describe it. Let’s just say it’s not grandma sitting on a straight-backed chair watching a nice … Continue reading
During September 2014, I published a post called Boost Happiness: Bring Back Fun Activities that Fell Along with Wayside. One of the things I always enjoyed and wanted to take up again was ping pong. Now, most people with that … Continue reading
Dragon boating is a unique, fun sport. I recently registered with the Charleston Paddle Club meet-up group and joined some members of the local dragon boat team for an hour-long morning practice session on the Ashley River. (Members compete in … Continue reading
In my quest to continuously try new fitness challenges, I tried a Polga class at Inversions, a local pole fitness center. When I told my friends about it afterwards, everyone initially thought I was going to tell them about Pilates … Continue reading
I’m a die-hard Fitbit enthusiast, and used the original Fitbit Force for ten months until it fell apart and I regretfully returned it under the company’s product recall. However, after getting in the groove of tracking steps every day and finally … Continue reading