Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Escape Room: A Unique and Interesting Adventure with Friends
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Super Fun Fundraiser: Container Garden Contest and Silent Auction
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: gifts
Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m not into cooking. However, I am fascinated with creating fun things with fruit.
It’s just a slim black cylinder, but — oh, the things the Amazon Echo can do! I own one and love it! The Echo is a very cool gift for anyone – from grammar schooler to nonagenarian. It’s fun — … Continue reading
Studies show that about 20 percent of the contents of health and beauty products remain in containers when users toss them — usually because they can’t get any more to come out! The Extend Your Beauty cosmetic tool is a … Continue reading
Spring is finally here! Highs 1) Made a reservation for a cruise to Venice and the Greek Islands this summer with a fun friend. Can’t wait — we’ll have a blast!
Shower Queen sequined caps are unique, inexpensive Christmas gifts for women who have everything. Their hair will stay dry and they’ll look like movie stars during a quick shower. This glitzy bathing accessory is available for only $5.99 at Tuesday Morning.
Advent calendars have been used to mark the days until Christmas for thousands of years. Today, they’ve become a fun way for kids and adults alike to count down the days in December — and they offer you a chance to … Continue reading
— **Update Jan. 13, 2015: I registered to be “invited” to buy the Echo in early November and, for two months, when I checked my account on Amazon, it said this: Thank you for your request. If selected, you will … Continue reading
For my birthday, my son and his wife gave me a one-of-a-kind typed book, printed on pretty paper and tied with ribbon. It was titled “Things We Love about Diane.”
When I was in my early 20s and at my first real job, I wanted to buy a Christmas gift for my boss. She was a classy, conservative older woman.