Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Get a 5 Percent Discount Every Day at 3 Popular Stores
- South America Cruise: A Day in the Falkland Islands
- South American Cruise: Penguin Rookery at Punta Tombo National Reserve, Argentina
- South America Cruise: Adventures in Punta Del Este, Uruguay
- Fun New Fitness Activity: Disc Golfing with Frisbees
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Victory Log: List Today's Accomplishments & Feel Good About Them
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 10 Reasons to Keep a Sentence-a-Day Five Year Journal
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: life
Millions of women (and men and children) around the world joined in the Women’s March today — Jan. 21, 2017 — in solidarity to stand up for women’s rights and to send a powerful message to recently sworn-in President Donald … Continue reading
Think I did somewhat better on my 2016 life goals (resolutions) than the ones from the year before…
Nothing better than getting holiday bargains! Here are a couple great ones. 1) Most Target purchases are 15% off Sun., Nov. 27 and Mon., Nov. 28,2016, including some grocery items. I shopped there Sunday evening and saved $10! The discount … Continue reading
In my opinion, one of the simple pleasures in life is taking some time to relax and scroll through the Pinterest website to enjoy great photography and read entertaining articles.
Did you ever want to buy or sell something on Craigslist or through websites such as Ebay or Facebook swap pages, but were concerned about safety while making the transaction?
It’s been a few months since I published the highs and lows of life, so here’s a catcher-upper.
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
Wild and Wacky Valentine’s Day Events Around the U.S.: Don’t Stay Home Feb. 14 and Have a Pity Party
One of the reasons I love the Charleston area is because there are always so many unique and interesting things to do. Valentine’s Day/weekend is no exception. Take a look at some of these wild and wacky Valentine’s Day events … Continue reading
My linen closet has never been cleaned out. And it got to the point that the door wouldn’t stay shut all the time. When it did and you opened it, either paper towels or rolls of toilet paper fell on … Continue reading
It’s not in the Microsoft Word dictionary, but in my book — it’s a real word, and a real thing.