Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- See Unlimited Movies at the Theater for $10 a Month with Movie Pass
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 70 Unique Adult Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: life
Millions of women (and men and children) around the world joined in the Women’s March today — Jan. 21, 2017 — in solidarity to stand up for women’s rights and to send a powerful message to recently sworn-in President Donald … Continue reading
Picking a guiding focus word (one word or one little word) for the year is pretty popular right now — and it’s a great way to hone in on a particular personal goal. To get ideas for your “one word” … Continue reading
Think I did somewhat better on my 2016 life goals (resolutions) than the ones from the year before…
A new year and a fresh start! Here are my 2017 life goals (New Year’s resolutions):
Nothing better than getting holiday bargains! Here are a couple great ones. 1) Most Target purchases are 15% off Sun., Nov. 27 and Mon., Nov. 28,2016, including some grocery items. I shopped there Sunday evening and saved $10! The discount … Continue reading
I’m definitely into blogging, which is a good thing because I’m a writer who works in public relations and manages the communications blog for a large, international company during the day (a corporate blogger) – and am also a lifestyle … Continue reading
The days and weeks after a divorce, separation or breakup with a long-time lover can be filled with sadness.
In my opinion, one of the simple pleasures in life is taking some time to relax and scroll through the Pinterest website to enjoy great photography and read entertaining articles.
Hurricane #2 — Living 4 Miles Inland for a Category 1 Hurricane vs. Living on a Barrier Island for a Category 4 Hurricane
During my 30 years living in Charleston, South Carolina (ranked the #1 travel destination in the world!), I evacuated for a hurricane that made landfall 20 miles up the coast from my house twice. Though both occurrences were nerve-wracking, the … Continue reading
Did you ever want to buy or sell something on Craigslist or through websites such as Ebay or Facebook swap pages, but were concerned about safety while making the transaction?