Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- South American Souvenirs
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Cringe-Worthy Household Mistakes -- and Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: life
It’s not in the Microsoft Word dictionary, but in my book — it’s a real word, and a real thing.
October has been an incredibly action-packed month!
You can host a unique and amusing fundraising event to benefit your favorite charity — by cashing in on the notoriety of “The Donald.”
The beginning of July wasn’t super-exciting, but it got more interesting in the second half — at the beginning of my “vacation season!”
Today’s my birthday!
When They Come Home – a touching story (how true it is, too!) about how a mom feels when her child grows up and comes home to “visit” 101 Things in 1,000 Days – a 3-minute video about my blogger … Continue reading
1) That my new car’s side-view mirrors do fold in (if only I’d known that earlier…) 2) That a website called Nextdoor is a free and private social network for people living in specific neighborhoods. Locate your neighborhood, join at … Continue reading
September’s been sort of a crazy, busy month. And it sure went by fast! Good things 1) Have been spending a lot of time at work planning and coordinating about 14 different Combined Federal Campaign (annual government charity drive) fundraising events for … Continue reading