Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- See Unlimited Movies at the Theater for $10 a Month with Movie Pass
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 70 Unique Adult Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: money saver
Planting flowers and enjoying their colorful blossoms during the spring and summer is something a lot of people love. But it can be expensive. Bargain gardening is the way to go. Here are 12 ways to save money on flower … Continue reading
What’s the best way to launder dry-clean-only clothes at the lowest price?
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
Like many people, I try to be frugal every day of the year — and here are some ways I saved money in April:
Spent $7 recently to score the following thrift store treasures: 5 large plastic flowerpots in bright jewel tones (purple, red, yellow and green)
For many years, I paid an exterminator $75 a quarter to come to my house and spray outside it — and inside the garage — to prevent unwanted bugs, especially cockroaches (an ick factor when living in the South).
Saving money doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t require a major sacrifice. Try some of the following techniques: