Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Captioned Phones: A Life Changer for Hearing-Impaired Individuals
- Super Fun Fundraising Idea Inspired by "The Donald"
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: nydj
In the latest issue of “O” magazine, the editors asked readers to write and describe the clothing item that’s totally “you” — which got me thinking, because it’s an intriguing question… I’ve always loved clothes, and have had a lot … Continue reading
It was 98 degrees this week with a heat index of 105, so I scored some “hot” bargains. Half were thrift store treasures and the others were bought at yard sales.
After many years of searching for the elusive “perfect pair of jeans,” I’ve finally found them. Had seen ads for “Not Your Daughter’s Jeans” in various women’s magazines over the years, but had never seen them in a local store … Continue reading