Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- See Unlimited Movies at the Theater for $10 a Month with Movie Pass
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 70 Unique Adult Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: thoughts tips and tales
Happy holidays to everyone!
Studies show that about 20 percent of the contents of health and beauty products remain in containers when users toss them — usually because they can’t get any more to come out! The Extend Your Beauty cosmetic tool is a … Continue reading
Today’s my birthday!
Just received some statistics about my blog during 2014. Very interesting… What do you think?
Reading other people’s blogs is one of my favorite pastimes. (So many blogs, so little time…) Here are some posts I really enjoyed. Check ’em out! Letter from Summer Camp A Boy and his Penis
Christmas is for children — and it’s a time when memories are made that are treasured for a lifetime. And there’s an easy way to document your child’s holiday experiences with gifts, grandparents, good food and more.
If you’re going to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year (and they’re becoming more and more popular – for both sexes), a good idea to save money is to start with a basic red or green sweater and add … Continue reading
Merry mayhem! Seems like every Christmas, there’s a little snafu … and usually you can laugh about it later. Here are a few of my holiday adventures. 1) Years ago, a cylindrical, glass deodorant container rolled off a nearby shelf … Continue reading
Can’t believe it’s December — and the holidays are coming right up. November flew by! Here’s a recap. Good things 1) Did my first webcam phone call ever — very cool! I could see my son, his wife, and their … Continue reading
I’ve always loved decorated Christmas sweaters, vests and t-shirts, and have worn them during the holidays for years. Every year on Black Friday, I happily rise before the sun comes up, dress in a festive top, arrive at the mall … Continue reading