Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Watch What You Ask For: Sleeping Overnight in an Airport is NOT Glamorous or Fun
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: travel
Visiting Bulls Island — a pristine, unspoiled island in the Charleston, S.C. area — is an amazing way to spend a day and an adventure you won’t forget. It’s a great place for walking, sunbathing, collecting shells, photography and visiting the … Continue reading
Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Recently came back from a second women’s kayaking and hiking weekend in Brevard, North Carolina, and it was great — except for the near-death experience…
South American souvenirs are different from things you’d pick up in the Caribbean islands or in Europe.
Whenever I travel with Merry Ellen, we have weird experiences (“adventures” as we like to call them).
If you occasionally have a bad day and want to take off for the “end of the earth,” Ushuaia, Argentina, is the place for you. It’s the last city on the southernmost tip of the South American continent, followed only … Continue reading
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
Visiting a penguin rookery is an amazing adventure!
If you’re like me, you’ve never heard of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. (It’s very close to Buenos Aires, Argentina.) I went there on a cruise around South America, and discovered it’s a very cool place. Here’s my story:
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship: