Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- See Unlimited Movies at the Theater for $10 a Month with Movie Pass
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- What to Pack When You Evacuate
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: travel
I’m scheduled to take a trip-of-a-lifetime cruise this year and am intent on finding inexpensive ways to learn a foreign language before I go. My goal is to learn as much Spanish as possible beforehand sailing around South America – … Continue reading
In magazines and on TV, people take trips and relax in peace and quiet in their well-appointed, spacious hotel rooms with all the comforts imaginable. They come and go, full of smiles, on interesting outings and loving visits to family … Continue reading
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
There’s apparently some jinx preventing my suitcase and me from traveling to Europe together…
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re frugal all year long (like me) so you can indulge in a cruise or two, you want to be sure your hard-earned cash goes as far as possible! Here are some suggestions to save money on cruises:
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
Just came back from a 10-night solo cruise to the Mediterranean on the Celebrity Equinox — and it was great. This ship, which holds about 2,800 passengers, is comfortable and lovely.