Places my blog was featured:
Over 40 Bloggers
- Jan. 23, 2017: Blown Away by Jan. 21st Women’s March on Washington post featured on Over 40 Bloggers website.
- Jan. 18, 2017: Please Stop Hugging and Kissing Me at Work — It’s Sexual Harassment post featured on the SheKnows website and I was selected to be a SheKnows Expert.
Featured writer posts:
2. June 9, 2016: How to Move Without Breaking a Sweat (or the Bank)
3. March 20, 2016: Weird but Real Excuses for Being Late to Work
4. March 15, 2016: Please Don’t Hug or Kiss Me at Work — It’s Called Sexual Harassment
5. Feb. 24, 2016: Joining the Uber Craze: My First Uber Experience
6. June 16, 2014: Adult Swim: Being a “Mature Adult” at the Kids First Swim School
7. July 9, 2014: Making Your Own Cooling Towels for Workouts
8. Sept. 22, 2014: Hurricane Hugo: I Lost Everything 25 Years Ago – Part 1
The SITS Girls
1) How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts was featured Feb. 20, 2015
1) My post, Polga (Pole Fitness and Yoga) Awesomeness, was featured Jan. 28, 2015
2) My post, Dragon Boating: A Unique and Fun Team Sport, was featured Feb. 24, 2015
3) My post, Exotic Chair Dancing: Not Your Grandma’s Exercise Routine, was featured April 14, 2015
1) Was the guest editor on Susan Maccarelli’s Beyond Your Blogger’s Facebook page Hall of Fame contest for February 2016. I got to pick the top five entries from about 70 blog posts submitted. The posts had been featured in a publication other than their own blogs — so they were all well-written and interesting. Fun experience!
1) Cruisin’ Solo and Lovin’ It – featured Aug. 3, 2o14 at Too Timid and Squeamish
2) Thrift Store Treasures – featured Nov. 3, 2014 at Oh My Heartsie Girl
Wow Me Wednesday! Linky party at http://www.thriftytstreasures.com:
1) Two-way tie for post with the most views — July 15, 2014: 20 Best Bargains of My Life
2) Three-way tie for post with the most views – July 8, 2014: I Adore the Dollar Store
3) Three-way tie for post with the most views – Sept. 16, 2014: Books I’ve Read and Enjoyed in 2014
Featured as a blogger and/or blog posts featured:
- My post, Do-It-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer’s Hottest Days, was mentioned on a Tone Up with Your Tot blog post at Queen of the Land of Twigs ‘n Berries Feb. 14.
- My post, How to Find Ideas for Blog Posts, was featured on Awesome Life Friday #7 Feb. 12.
- My post, Polga (Pole Fitness and Yoga) Awesomeness, was mentioned on Inversions Pole Fitness website Feb. 5
- My post, Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues, was featured Jan. 15, 2015 at Bowdabra blog
- I was featured on In the Next 30 Days as a blogger.
- My post, Nicest Things People Have Ever Done for Me, was featured on the Project Underblog website and in their daily newsletter– Oct. 15, 2014. http://projectunderblog.com/nicest-things-people-ever-done
- My post, Online Dating Horror Story #2: Way Too Hairy, was posted on The Fickle Heartbeat blog Sept. 12, 2014. http://thefickleheartbeat.com/2014/09/12/online-dating-horror-story-2-way-too-hairy/
- My submission, You Can Make Someone You Love the Best Gift Ever — at No Cost, was featured on Tweak It Tuesday at www.cozylittlehouse.com Oct. 27, 2014. http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/2014/10/tweak-it-tuesday-113.html
- My post, Online Dating Horror Story #3: Thunder and Lightning, was posted on The Fickle Heartbeat blog Nov. 2, 2014. http://thefickleheartbeat.com/2014/11/02/online-dating-horror-story-3-thunder-and-lightning/
- My most popular blog post to date, You Can Make Someone You Love the Best Gift Ever — at No Cost, caused me to be picked as the Featured Blogger of the Week on Judy’s Handmade Creations on her Monday Handmade Linkup Party #40 on Nov. 3, 2014. http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2014/11/monday-handmade-linkup-party-41.html
- My post, Online Dating Horror Story #4: A Deli Emergency, was posted on The Fickle Heartbeat blog Nov. 23, 2014. http://thefickleheartbeat.com/2014/11/23/online-dating-horror-story-4-a-deli-emergency/
- My post, You Can Make Someone You Love the Best Gift Ever — at No Cost, was featured on the Project Underblog website and in their daily newsletter — Dec. 29, 2014. http://projectunderblog.com/can-make-someone-love-best-gift-ever-cost/#comment-54205
- I was featured in Emerald Waterways “A guide for solo cruisers” June 29, 2015.