Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Cringe-Worthy Household Mistakes -- and Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- South American Souvenirs
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
A new year and a fresh start! Here are my 2017 life goals (New Year’s resolutions): Continue reading
Everyone loves to discover tricks and tips that make life easier. Here are the 10 best life hacks of 2016:
I’ve always loved clothes, and have had a lot of favorites during different phases of my life, but here’s what immediately popped into mind as my current favorite, totally “me” piece of clothing. Continue reading
In magazines and on TV, people take trips and relax in peace and quiet in their well-appointed, spacious hotel rooms with all the comforts imaginable. They come and go, full of smiles, on interesting outings and loving visits to family members.
Unfortunately, some of my hotel experiences have been the polar opposite. Continue reading
Nothing better than getting holiday bargains! Here are a couple great ones.
1) Most Target purchases are 15% off Sun., Nov. 27 and Mon., Nov. 28,2016, including some grocery items. I shopped there Sunday evening and saved $10! The discount applies in stores and online at target.com, too.
Plus, Target offers free shipping (no minimum purchase) and returns through the 2016 holidays.
2) *This post contains affiliate links to Amazon.com, which means that if you click on a product link and buy a product, I may receive some compensation — at no extra cost to you. Thoughts, Tips and Tales is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. *
Amazon has a great deal for book lovers that’s supposed to last through Nov. 28, 2016 — $10 off any $25 Book Purchase. I ordered $26 of books (the next two we’ll be reading for my book club) Sunday evening, Nov. 27 and saved $10 them. Gotta love that!
To get this deal, just add $25 worth of any physical books to your Amazon cart and use coupon code HOLIDAYBOOK at checkout. (This coupon excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards.)
Holiday blog posts:
I’m definitely into blogging, which is a good thing because I’m a writer who works in public relations and manages the communications blog for a large, international company during the day (a corporate blogger) – and am also a lifestyle blogger during non-work hours. Continue reading
The days and weeks after a divorce, separation or breakup with a long-time lover can be filled with sadness. Continue reading
In my opinion, one of the simple pleasures in life is taking some time to relax and scroll through the Pinterest website to enjoy great photography and read entertaining articles. Continue reading
My freezer was a jumbled mess! And it was the only part of my kitchen I hadn’t decluttered as part of my 2016 decluttering project. Continue reading