Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- See Unlimited Movies at the Theater for $10 a Month with Movie Pass
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Eyebrow Threading Experience: Give It a Try
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 10 Best Life Hacks of 2016
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- What to Pack When You Evacuate
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: bargains
Love going to the movies but you’re reluctant to pay theater prices and just wait til the movies are on DVD? Now you can see unlimited movies — the latest releases — for just $10 a month with Movie Pass.
My most recent thrift store treasures include a lot of fun casual tops and a cute shower curtain.
The pace of my thrift store shopping has slowed a little, but my excitement about thrift store treasures will never diminish!
Many stores have occasional sales, but these three stores are unique because they give you 5 percent off the purchase price of everything you buy every day.
Nothing better than getting holiday bargains! Here are a couple great ones. 1) Most Target purchases are 15% off Sun., Nov. 27 and Mon., Nov. 28,2016, including some grocery items. I shopped there Sunday evening and saved $10! The discount … Continue reading
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some great finds I came across during the last month in local thrift stores:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July: