Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Christmas
December’s one of the most fun months — family visits, Christmas activities and more.
This is a great motto for the holidays!
January was unique this year! I celebrated Christmas and entered the 21st century. Here’s a recap. Good things 1) My family celebrated Christmas at my house starting Jan. 1 for a week. We’d never done Christmas in January before, but … Continue reading
It’s time for a new year – amazing! December was really unique this year. Here’s a recap. Good things 1) Went on a week-long Carribbean cruise on Princess Cruise Lines and had a great time. Did so many fun and physically active … Continue reading
Have you ever seen Singing Christmas Trees by local churches or choral groups? I’m from a small town up north (where there was no such thing) and saw invitations to these events for years after we moved to the Charleston, South Carolina, area. … Continue reading
Advent calendars have been used to mark the days until Christmas for thousands of years. Today, they’ve become a fun way for kids and adults alike to count down the days in December — and they offer you a chance to … Continue reading
Everybody wants to save money when buying holiday gifts, right? Did you know that… Walmart is abandoning the one-day-only “Black Friday” sales and will offer its best deals over a five-day period beginning the last week of November this year? … Continue reading
A great way to record precious memories and capture the best of December is to create a December Daily scrapbook. You can set up album pages with background paper in November and create a tentative list of some of the … Continue reading