Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
- Please Don't Hug or Kiss Me at Work - It's Called Sexual Harassment
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: cruise to South America
Whenever I travel with Merry Ellen, we have weird experiences (“adventures” as we like to call them).
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.