Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Cringe-Worthy Household Mistakes -- and Lessons I Learned the Hard Way
- South American Souvenirs
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Move Without Breaking a Sweat: An Insanely Helpful Moving Tip
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: expensive hotel
Have you ever stayed at a hotel that costs $847 a night? It sounds like something a rock star would do, doesn’t it? My vacation fund is zeroed out, but here’s my experience at a European luxury hotel.