Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Captioned Phones: A Life Changer for Hearing-Impaired Individuals
- Super Fun Fundraising Idea Inspired by "The Donald"
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: expensive hotel
Have you ever stayed at a hotel that costs $847 a night? It sounds like something a rock star would do, doesn’t it? My vacation fund is zeroed out, but here’s my experience at a European luxury hotel.