Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Watch What You Ask For: Sleeping Overnight in an Airport is NOT Glamorous or Fun
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Fitbit
My Fitbit Charge HR got waterlogged recently (don’t turn upside down in a kayak while wearing it) and quit working, so I had to buy a new fitness tracker. Another Charge HR wasn’t an option — since it’s being discontinued … Continue reading
Life Hacks and a Laugh: Three Things I’m Loving Lately – Handy Tank Top Hangers, Suitcase Connector, Fit B****
During the past week or so, three things really struck me.
Have an Amazon Echo? Have a Fitbit fitness tracker? Now you can set them up to “talk” to each other. One of the most recent tricks Alexa (the Siri-like speaker on the Amazon Echo digital assistant) can do is give … Continue reading
Fitbits are so helpful in providing motivation to be more active! I’ve been using one for more than two years now and discovered some interesting Fitbit facts you may not know.
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
Fitbits are getting more and more popular — and everyone knows at least one person who has one. I’ve been using a Fitbit for 22 months now — a Fitbit Force for a year and Fitbit Charge for 10 months … Continue reading
I’m a die-hard Fitbit enthusiast, and used the original Fitbit Force for ten months until it fell apart and I regretfully returned it under the company’s product recall. However, after getting in the groove of tracking steps every day and finally … Continue reading
Got a Fitbit Force fitness tracker for Christmas 2013 (although it was backordered and didn’t arrive til late January 2014) and I can truly say I’ve loved it. It’s helped me greatly increase my activity level! I’ve worn it 24/7 for ten … Continue reading
A lot of people write extended rants on their blogs about products or services that they find to be less than satisfactory. I’ve had my share of those unfortunate experiences, and have been tempted more than once to create an … Continue reading