Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- The Most Horrible Car Buying Experience Ever
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: thoughts tips and tales
Today’s my birthday!
Just received some statistics about my blog during 2014. Very interesting… What do you think?
Last week, I offered a $10 Amazon gift card to the person who submitted the best name for my new silver car. Thanks to everyone who entered my first blog contest — you had some great ideas and it was … Continue reading
If your jewelry box is overflowing with earrings and you’d love to display them so it’s easy to pick out a pair every day, here’s a quick and inexpensive earring holder that costs less than $7. Get a piece of … Continue reading
I always name my cars, and my new 2014 “bright silver” Nissan Sentra (pictured above and written about previously in the worst new car buying experience ever) needs a cute handle. Please submit ideas! I’ll announce the winner next week … Continue reading
I was formerly a corporate trainer and once led a group event at work using the following theme as an icebreaker: Tell us how you got your name. We went around the room and nearly everyone had an entertaining tale … Continue reading
Have you heard about Meetup groups? Local groups are created online at www.meetup.com and are made up of people who are interested in specific activities. Meetups groups exist across the country. There are 235 Meetup groups in the greater Charleston, … Continue reading