Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Thrift Store Treasures #9 — Great Bargain Finds
- Fitbit Charge 2 Review: Vastly Superior to Fitbit Charge HR
- Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: thoughtstipsandtales
Happy holidays to everyone!
Studies show that about 20 percent of the contents of health and beauty products remain in containers when users toss them — usually because they can’t get any more to come out! The Extend Your Beauty cosmetic tool is a … Continue reading
Reading other people’s blogs is one of my favorite pastimes. (So many blogs, so little time…) Here are some posts I really enjoyed. Check ’em out! Letter from Summer Camp A Boy and his Penis
Christmas is for children — and it’s a time when memories are made that are treasured for a lifetime. And there’s an easy way to document your child’s holiday experiences with gifts, grandparents, good food and more.
I’m a die-hard Fitbit enthusiast, and used the original Fitbit Force for ten months until it fell apart and I regretfully returned it under the company’s product recall. However, after getting in the groove of tracking steps every day and finally … Continue reading
If you’re going to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year (and they’re becoming more and more popular – for both sexes), a good idea to save money is to start with a basic red or green sweater and add … Continue reading
Merry mayhem! Seems like every Christmas, there’s a little snafu … and usually you can laugh about it later. Here are a few of my holiday adventures. 1) Years ago, a cylindrical, glass deodorant container rolled off a nearby shelf … Continue reading
I’ve always loved decorated Christmas sweaters, vests and t-shirts, and have worn them during the holidays for years. Every year on Black Friday, I happily rise before the sun comes up, dress in a festive top, arrive at the mall … Continue reading
When you find a product at the right price that really does the job – you’ve just gotta spread the word. If your sink or bathtub is not draining properly, the Zip it Drain Cleaner — a low-tech gizmo that costs … Continue reading