Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
- Beware of Thin-Soled Sandals: What to Do When You Get Blisters on the Balls of Your Feet
- Amazon Echo Look: The Follow-Up to Amazon Echo and Amazon Dot
- South American Souvenirs
- Weird Vacation Incidents on My South America Cruise
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Why I ♥ Yard Sales
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Thrift Store Treasures: What I Did NOT Buy
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: travel
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
If you’re like me, you’ve never heard of Punta Del Este, Uruguay. (It’s very close to Buenos Aires, Argentina.) I went there on a cruise around South America, and discovered it’s a very cool place. Here’s my story:
When we arrived in South America, we took a bus from the airport to the cruise ship docked in the terminal in Buenos Aires to begin our adventure.
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship:
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
Just came back from a 10-night solo cruise to the Mediterranean on the Celebrity Equinox — and it was great. This ship, which holds about 2,800 passengers, is comfortable and lovely.
Life Hacks and a Laugh: Three Things I’m Loving Lately – Handy Tank Top Hangers, Suitcase Connector, Fit B****
During the past week or so, three things really struck me.
Am almost ready to wrap up the series of blog posts about my recent Mediterranean cruise. But there were too many weird incidents to not mention them…