Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Decluttering and Organizing the Refrigerator: An Amazing Transformation
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Thrift Store Treasures #9 — Great Bargain Finds
- Fitbit Charge 2 Review: Vastly Superior to Fitbit Charge HR
- Second Women’s Kayaking and Hiking Weekend in Brevard: Wonderful Except for the Near-Death Experience
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 20 Things You Can Do with Amazon Echo, the Cool Digital Assistant and Music Player
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: vacation
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.
Took a once-in-a-lifetime 14-night cruise around South America on the Crown Princess — and it was fabulous! Here’s a review of the ship:
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
Am almost ready to wrap up the series of blog posts about my recent Mediterranean cruise. But there were too many weird incidents to not mention them…
Sept. 7 Dear Big Black Suitcase: I haven’t laid eyes on you since Aug. 1 when I left home at 3 a.m. for a “cruise-of-a-lifetime” to the Mediterranean and handed you over to the United airlines rep at the Charleston … Continue reading
At the end of our Mediterranean cruise, my friend M and I got off the ship and stayed an extra night in Venice before returning to the U.S. (We didn’t want to just fly in, get on the ship, get … Continue reading
By the last day ashore of our Mediterranean cruise, we were pretty tired from the all-day shore excursions in the preceding days and decided to go to the beach at the port of Katakolon. (The port is also near Olympia, … Continue reading
Mediterranean Cruise: A Day in Santorini, Greece, Climbing a Volcano and Exploring a Mountaintop Village
When the ship dropped anchor in the Aegean Sea off the island of Santorini on the fourth day of our Mediterranean cruise, we had a fantastic view of charming white-washed buildings on the mountain top — and the surrounding deep … Continue reading