Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Online Dating Horror Story #7: You Live WHERE?
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- South America Cruise: A Day in the Falkland Islands
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Fitbit Fun -- Ten Months Later
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Venice
Am almost ready to wrap up the series of blog posts about my recent Mediterranean cruise. But there were too many weird incidents to not mention them…
Have you ever stayed at a hotel that costs $847 a night? It sounds like something a rock star would do, doesn’t it? My vacation fund is zeroed out, but here’s my experience at a European luxury hotel.