Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: 2016
Have a Sweet ’16!
Posted in 2016, new year, sweet '16 Tagged have a sweet '16, sweet '16 Leave a comment
The older you get, the more you realize you need to grasp every opportunity to make the most of your life.
Posted in 2016, motto Tagged 2016 motto, life motto, live life with a vengeance, motto for 2016 3 Comments