Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
- 19 Ways to Reduce Anxiety
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: life
I’ve always been curious about acupuncture and have friends who swear it cures about everything you can think of. So when a new franchise acupuncture place opened nearby and offered a free first acupuncture session, I jumped at the chance.
Several months ago, my parents needed a new dresser in their apartment in the retirement community where they live. They didn’t want to pay big bucks – but I didn’t want them to use a raggedy dresser from a thrift … Continue reading
Do you ever have the urge to discuss the meaning of life? Or delve into deep subjects like friendship, love, kindness, the best things in life, etc., and there just isn’t anyone to talk to? In my town, a Big … Continue reading
I’m a definite Type A personality and have had anxiety — the most common mental illness in the U.S. — since my 20s; my particular symptom is a tingling or aching from my left shoulder down my arm. Fortunately, people … Continue reading
Stretching for health and fitness is the latest trend — and businesses are springing up everywhere to help athletes – and nonathletes – understand the importance of stretching. Besides improving health and fitness and reducing the risk of injury, stretching … Continue reading
I’m an enthusiastic cruiser who’s taken about 20 cruises on four major cruise lines (Princess, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Carnival) in my lifetime. A friend and I recently completed my first Norwegian cruise on the Norwegian Spirit and compiled a … Continue reading
Beautiful Barcelona is one of the coolest places on the planet! The architecture is stunning – and the buildings and parks created by famed artist Antoni Gaudi are fun and funky, too.
Most people have heard of the Rock of Gibraltar — but if you’re like me, you have no idea what it really is or where it’s located. I got to tour Gibraltar, located off the coast of Spain — and … Continue reading
Never thought in my wildest dreams that I’d be riding camels in Tangier, Africa, on a Norwegian Mediterranean cruise that included stops in Morocco at Casablanca and Tangier — but that’s just what I did!