Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: How to
If you’re an avid reader, there’s nothing worse than to finish a book and not have another one waiting. Check out 15 ways to find good books to read.
If you have a broken ankle, broken leg or broken foot, chances are it’s a new experience — and you can use some helpful tips to make life as easy as possible during your recovery.
If you’re like me, every five or ten years, you lose your key ring and everything on it — and it always happens at an inopportune time.
Everyone loves to discover tricks and tips that make life easier. Here are the 10 best life hacks of 2016:
The days and weeks after a divorce, separation or breakup with a long-time lover can be filled with sadness.
The last (and only) time I was a Weight Watchers member was 14 years ago when they offered a program at work. Got down to my goal and became a lifetime member. But somehow over the years, the weight slowly … Continue reading
Women like to go places and do things with other women because they enjoy each other’s company. (And men have always joked that women even go to the restroom together at social events.) And, of course, women enjoy going out … Continue reading
Everybody’s heard of Uber — the service that matches drivers and passengers, but I don’t know anyone over 40 who’s ever used it to go anywhere.
If you’re like me, many times during the year your doctors, hair dressers or other professionals give you a card for a follow-up appointment in the next calendar year. What do you do with it? In the past, I resorted … Continue reading