Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: car emergency
How to Prepare For and Endure a Massive Traffic Jam
You never know when you’ll come upon an unexpected — and massive — traffic jam. It once took me more than four hours to get home from work — a trip that normally takes 25 minutes at most — and … Continue reading
Posted in car emergency, checklist for traffic jams, how to prepare for a massive traffic jam, massive traffic jam, preparing for a traffic jam, traffic, traffic jam Tagged car emergency, checklist for traffic jams, how to prepare for a traffic jam, massive traffic jam, preparing for a massive traffic jam, traffic, traffic jam 10 Comments