Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: developing friendships
When financial wizard Warren Buffet was asked how to get others to like you, he gave some great advice.