Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Simple: How to Make a Pine Christmas Wreath in 45 Minutes
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: holiday jewelry
Just can’t resist buying cute Christmas jewelry to wear every year. Normally a conservative dresser, I break out the bling December 1.