Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- The Old Lady Hobble: When You Sit for a Long Time, Then Walk
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: declutter
It’s not in the Microsoft Word dictionary, but in my book — it’s a real word, and a real thing.