Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Returning to Work after Vacation to an Empty Mailbox
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: TP
Several years ago, I made the switch from Charmin to Cottonelle after a friend mentioned how much she liked it. I love it (well, as much as you can love TP)! But the price varies dramatically from store to store.