Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: use Uber with a disability
How to Use Uber Without a Smart Phone and Use Uber with Vision Loss and Other Disabilities
A member of my family, J, is legally blind and can’t drive. She can’t call an Uber or Lyft driver to get around, either, because driver services require passengers to use a smart phone to schedule rides and contact the … Continue reading
Posted in life, miscellaneous Tagged call to use Lyft, call to use Uber, Lyft assistance for elderly, rides for people with broken legs, rides for people with disabilities, transportation for blind, transportation for elderly, transportation for people who don't use a smart phone, Uber assistance for elderly, Uber for the blind, use Lyft with a disability, use Lyft without a smart phone, use the phone to ride with Uber, use Uber with a disability, use Uber with vision loss, use Uber without a smart phone 2 Comments