Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: why customers dislike self checkout
More and more stores near where I live are installing self checkout aisles — including grocery stores, discount stores like Walmart, and drugstores. What are the pros and cons of self checkout to the customer?