Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to a Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: blogger meetup
Have you heard about Meetup groups? Local groups are created online at www.meetup.com and are made up of people who are interested in specific activities. Meetups groups exist across the country. There are 235 Meetup groups in the greater Charleston, … Continue reading