Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: thoughts tips and tales
Happy holidays to everyone!
Studies show that about 20 percent of the contents of health and beauty products remain in containers when users toss them — usually because they can’t get any more to come out! The Extend Your Beauty cosmetic tool is a … Continue reading
Today’s my birthday!
Just received some statistics about my blog during 2014. Very interesting… What do you think?
Reading other people’s blogs is one of my favorite pastimes. (So many blogs, so little time…) Here are some posts I really enjoyed. Check ’em out! Letter from Summer Camp A Boy and his Penis
Christmas is for children — and it’s a time when memories are made that are treasured for a lifetime. And there’s an easy way to document your child’s holiday experiences with gifts, grandparents, good food and more.
If you’re going to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year (and they’re becoming more and more popular – for both sexes), a good idea to save money is to start with a basic red or green sweater and add … Continue reading
Merry mayhem! Seems like every Christmas, there’s a little snafu … and usually you can laugh about it later. Here are a few of my holiday adventures. 1) Years ago, a cylindrical, glass deodorant container rolled off a nearby shelf … Continue reading
Can’t believe it’s December — and the holidays are coming right up. November flew by! Here’s a recap. Good things 1) Did my first webcam phone call ever — very cool! I could see my son, his wife, and their … Continue reading
I’ve always loved decorated Christmas sweaters, vests and t-shirts, and have worn them during the holidays for years. Every year on Black Friday, I happily rise before the sun comes up, dress in a festive top, arrive at the mall … Continue reading