Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Amazing Copenhagen on a Baltic Cruise
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: drones
12 Ways Drones Are Being Used: Are They Marvelous? Maleficent? Or Somewhere in the Middle?
Drones (unmanned aerial vehicles) — most equipped with cameras and/or video capabilities, and various sensors — fascinate me. They’re already being used in lots of unique ways, and the potential for future use grows all the time. Here’s an overview:
Amazon Kicks Off Amazing One-Hour Delivery in Two New Cities! Drones Next?
Don’t ya just hate to order things online and have to wait til they arrive? Have always loved how Amazon ships things so fast — and their $35 “free shipping” threshold is good (liked it better when it was $25, though). Now, the … Continue reading
Posted in amazon, amazon prime, drones, one hour delivery Tagged amazon, amazon prime, drones, one hour delivery Leave a comment