Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Mediterranean Cruise: Lost Luggage Second Year in a Row
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: amazon prime
Amazon Prime on Sale Through Jan. 17: One Year Membership $73 (Instead of $99) for New Members!
I’ve really, really been wanting to get Amazon Prime for a while, but the $99 price put me off. Kept thinking… if only they would put it on sale — and they did!
Amazon Kicks Off Amazing One-Hour Delivery in Two New Cities! Drones Next?
Don’t ya just hate to order things online and have to wait til they arrive? Have always loved how Amazon ships things so fast — and their $35 “free shipping” threshold is good (liked it better when it was $25, though). Now, the … Continue reading
Posted in amazon, amazon prime, drones, one hour delivery Tagged amazon, amazon prime, drones, one hour delivery Leave a comment