Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: raking
Easiest Leaf Raking Ever: Use a Jumbo Dustpan
For many years, I was on a quest to find the easiest possible way to rake leaves in my yard — bought and tried numerous tools and used different methods along the way.