Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: arthritis
Simple but Powerful Relief for Arthritis Pain in Your Fingers
If you have arthritis in your fingers, you know that at times they can really hurt. And surprisingly enough, on other days, you’re pain-free. (It’s a genetic “gift” that I’ve had arthritis in my hands and the accompanying knobby fingers from … Continue reading
Posted in arthritis, pain relief Tagged arthritis, arthritis pain relief, finger pain, pain relief 6 Comments