Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- Super Fun Fundraiser: Container Garden Contest and Silent Auction
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: bargain hunting
Almost everyone loves to save money. What makes it so satisfying?