Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- 70 Unique Adult Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: saving money
Love going to the movies but you’re reluctant to pay theater prices and just wait til the movies are on DVD? Now you can see unlimited movies — the latest releases — for just $10 a month with Movie Pass.
Many stores have occasional sales, but these three stores are unique because they give you 5 percent off the purchase price of everything you buy every day.
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
What’s the best way to launder dry-clean-only clothes at the lowest price?
Just when you think you’ve saved all the money you can, you come across something else. This month I:
Here are some money-saving tips I practice; hope you’ll be able to benefit from some of them!
Most thrifty shoppers are always on the lookout to discover new ways to spend less. Here are four ways I saved money this month.
Saving money is wonderful. I don’t mind buying (and thoroughly washing) clothes and other items at garage sales and thrift stores so I can go on a cruise (or two) every year. Buying gently used items is a great way to … Continue reading
Almost everyone loves to save money. What makes it so satisfying?
Like many people, I try to be frugal every day of the year — and here are some ways I saved money in April: