Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
Instagram SliderNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: body composition
I had the chance to get a free body composition test at work and the results provided an eye-opening opportunity to see exactly how much fat, water and lean tissue I have — plus an indicator of metabolic rate.